We are stoked you are interested in joining us at the spring/summer 2021 all women’s MTB and Yoga Retreat. The spring camp is full, registration for summer camps will open soon. Keep in mind there are only six people per group and space is limited. Register early to lock in the early bird pricing and secure a spot.
Once the camp is full a waitlist is started to help fill any spots which come available. We suggest to add yourself, especially if you can make plans on short notice.
Groups are organized according to skills. To do this a short questionnaire will be provided. Please fill this out to help us make the best possible experience.
Part of the registration process will include filling out a waiver. This is sent separate from registration, make sure to get this in prior to attending.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 days or more: cancellations made within this time will receive a full refund minus 25% administration fee.
- 30 days or less. No refund will be made.
COVID-19 Related Cancellations
If Shakti Bike Camp must cancel the retreat and/or participants are unable to attend due to transportation issues we will offer a full refund or credit.
If you receive a positive COVID-19 diagnosis or are required to quarantine from contact-related exposure the below policy applies to you.
- 6 days prior to camp: transfer, credit, or full refund.
- 5 or fewer days before camp: credit.
- No show/no camp morning call: no refund.
Camp credit is transferable and good until the end of the following summer season. Those issued in 2021 will be valid until end of 2022.
We hold trust in the reason provided for cancellation, and will process according to the outlined policies.